[NFB-Idaho] FW: board meeting rescheduled for January 20 and celebration of life for Harry January 19

president at nfbidaho.org president at nfbidaho.org
Sat Dec 28 18:01:01 UTC 2019

From: president at nfbidaho.org [mailto:president at nfbidaho.org]
Sent: Saturday, December 28, 2019 10:58 AM
To: president at nfbidaho.org; 'sandy streeter'; 'Kevin Pirnie'; craftisue
(craftisue at hotmail.com); treasurer at nfbidaho.org; 'Alison Steven'; 'Garren
Aubrey'; mnguyen1224 at gmail.com; 'Frank Skogsberg'; 'vickie bateman'
Subject: board meeting rescheduled for January 20 and celebration of life
for Harry January 19

Due to the current situation in Washington D.C. with the impeachment, we
will not be holding the reception for Senator Risch on January 17, since we
cannot be guaranteed that he will be able to come to Idaho at that time. We
can include honoring our senator at next year's legislative event or at our
convention in Boise. Our board meeting will be held on Martin Luther King
Day instead of the 17th of January. Jan Gawith is planning a get together to
remember Harry on January 19 at Elmer's restaurant probably starting around
3:00. I will have more details on the event for Harry once they have been
finalized. I plan to start the board meeting on Monday at 9:00 with some
refreshments and coffee at 8:30. Our meeting will be held at ICBVI unless
there is some conflict which I don't anticipate. I will be sending an agenda
for the board meeting prior to the board meeting. If you have items that you
know need to be included, please let me know. I appreciate everyone's
understanding and patience with these changes. As our year of 2019 comes to
a close, I want you all to know how much I appreciate your dedication to our
work in the NFB of Idaho. I could not be an affective president without all
of you. Best wishes for a happy new year. I am copying this message to the
Idaho listserv as our general membership also needs this information. I
extend my appreciation and best wishes to all Idaho federationists.