[NFB-Idaho] Never miss an update

Kevin Pirnie kpirnie77 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 06:30:13 UTC 2019

Hey Friends,
I have added a new feature to our NFB Idaho website that will give you the
opportunity to never miss a new post update. On the top of the right side
bar there is now an option that will allow you to subscribe to website
updates. Simply enter your email address and click on the subscribe button.
You will then receive an email asking you to confirm your subscription.
Click on the link provided in the email to confirm. You will now receive an
email notification every time a new post is added to the website.

Please understand that you will not be notified when new events are added
to the calendar or when articles are brought in from the Voice of the Blind
blog. So, you will still want to visit periodically to stay current on
these items.

Here's a link to our NFB Idaho website.
https://nfbidaho.org

In case you missed it, here is a link to the December 2018 President's
update.
http://nfbidaho.org/presidents-update-December-2018/

See you in Boise in a couple of weeks.

Kevin Pirnie