[NFB-Idaho] quilt tickets

Ramona walhoframona at gmail.com
Sat Jun 15 02:09:42 UTC 2019

We are drawing near convention as you all know. Please send me the stubs for the tickets you have sold. If you have not sold them, the best thing is to do so. If you can't, send the tickets back to me at 3402 will Kipling rd, boise ID 83706. We are taking quilt, footer, and placemats to convention with any unsold tiackets and all stubs. Drawing will be there, so I need stubs, money and unsold tickets no later than than July 3. Please don't assume mail delivery will be when it is supposed to be. Allow at least a couple of extra days. If you are going to convention, please bring your unsold tickets. I would really like to have all stubs ahead of time to help plan for selling the remainder.

Thank you all.

Ramona