[NFB-Idaho] auction info

Ramona Walhof walhoframona at gmail.com
Wed Mar 6 01:39:50 UTC 2019

Thanks to all who have helped gather items for this year's auction.  They
are coming in a little late and mostly from Boise, but we are going to have
a very respectable number of items.

The auction wil open Monday, March 11.  Not all items will be posted at that
time, so it is very important that people keep looking for new items.  Since
we will continue to post items next week, we can stgill take items.  Gift
certificates from other parts of the State will help encourage bidding from
a wider area.  It really is not hard to get gift cards from restaurants and
places you do business.

Also, please spread the word to friends and acquaintance about the auction.
Bidders and lookers need to go to nfbidaho.afrogs.org.  You can look now,
but you cannot yet bid.  Therefore, each item will seem incomplete.  We
still have some corrections to make, but you can look at about 55 items, and
the number is growing daily.
If anyone has informationh or strong opinions about "buy it now," please
contact me.  We have to decide whether to try to use "buy it now" and I am
ignorant enough about it that some input would be desirable.

Thanks again, Ramona