[NFB-Idaho] auction progress

Ramona Walhof walhoframona at gmail.com
Mon Mar 18 13:37:30 UTC 2019

We now have 27 bidders on the auction.  We need more, of course.  Some of
our gift certificates for restaurants are approaching their value.  But we
still have many that do not have bids at all.  This is a good time to look
it all over and bid!  Also, those of you on facebook could share some of the
items there.  I tried yesterday, but am not yet sure whether it worked.  If
there are other places to share, like twitter or linked in, by all means put
up announcements and share some items! Everything we do helps each one of us
through the NFBI.

Cheers!
Ramona