[NFB-Idaho] auction progress

Ramona Walhof walhoframona at gmail.com
Wed Mar 20 15:58:16 UTC 2019

The total bid amount so far is $2047, I think; and we have 31 bidders
registered.  Most of them have actually placed bids.  This is ahead of last
year at this time, but we still have some nice items without bids, and most
are far from value.  A few are at value or very close.
Thanks to all who are are participating.  Please keep encouraging your
friends to look and bid if they find something they like.  It is definitely
possible to use speech to bid, even if not as quick as the screen. If you
need suggestions with the speech, believe it or not, I probably can help.
Ramona