[NFB-Idaho] convention wrap up

president at nfbidaho.org president at nfbidaho.org
Sun Mar 24 20:27:40 UTC 2019

Thank you to all who made this convention one of our best. I know the
parents' workshop impacted our families in a very positive way. Tracey
Wasden, from the Gibney Foundation, whose grant funded the family workshop,
was very impressed with the part of the convention she saw. She asked me how
the Gibney Foundation could help this year. I believe this says a lot.
Please send me any comments or suggestions. The convention committee will
probably meet sometime this week to review the convention and begin the
planning process for 2020, or 20/20. When it comes to blindness, the
National Federation of the Blind has 20/20 vision. I look forward to all
comments. Thank you.

Dana Ard, President

National Federation of the Blind of Idaho

Main: 208-345-3906

Cell: 208-859-2828 (call only)

Email: president at NFBIdaho.org

Website: www.nfbidaho.org

"The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the
Blindness is not what holds you back."