[NFB-Idaho] thoght you all would like to see this.uFW: thank you

Dana Ard Danalynard at q.com
Fri Mar 29 03:57:06 UTC 2019

From: Julie Deden [mailto:jdeden at cocenter.org]
Sent: Thursday, March 28, 2019 11:17 AM
To: Dana Ard
Subject: thank you

Hi Dana,

I wanted to thank you so much for your warmth and amazing hospitality at the
convention last weekend.  I am so impressed with the Idaho affiliate and I
can tell how much you love your role as president, because you put yourself
in to everything 100 percent! Everyone was so warm and friendly.  I was
impressed to see how many young people are involved.  The scholarship
program is amazing and the parent's workshop was such a success.  The kids
were so cute too.

Thanks so much for having us last weekend.  The only regret that I have is
that I did not get to spend more time with you to talk about our parallel
lives.  I would love to get to know you more!

All my Best

Julie

Julie Deden

Executive Director

Colorado Center for the Blind

Phone: 303.778.1130  Ext:  210

Fax:  303.778.1598

2233 W. Shepperd Ave.

Littleton, CO 80120

Take Charge with Confidence and Self-Reliance

 <http://cocenter.org/> cocenter.org

 <https://www.facebook.com/coloradocenterfortheblind> Facebook
<https://twitter.com/cocenter4blind> Twitter
<https://www.youtube.com/user/cocenterorg> YouTube