[NFB-Idaho] convention arrival times

Donald Winiecki dwiniecki at handid.org
Fri May 17 20:07:15 UTC 2019

Hi Dana,

I don’t yet have flight information but I am registered at the convention
hotel from 7 July, and checking out on 11 July.

I have business at a few division meetings and at the new committee on
braille promotion, but no days or times have yet been set for those.  I
will also be meeting with some representatives from the Colorado Center and
the National Science Foundation toward the end of the week, but as above,
no specific day or time has been set for those meetings.

When I have more detailed schedule information I will let you know.

Best,

_don

Don Winiecki
Handid Media Systems • a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization
dwiniecki at handid.org
http://handid.org
208 571 8096