[NFB-Idaho] convention arrival times

Erin A. Olsen eolsen at pckeys.com
Fri May 17 21:20:17 UTC 2019

Dana,

I am arriving in Vegas early for time with my husband. Unfortunately I don't know what my obligations are as far as being part of the scholarship class is concerned. Technically speaking, I will be there from Sunday mid-day through Saturday AM. I'll let you know more when I do!

Erin A. Olsen, MEd/MCT
PCKeys Technology Solutions
208.331.3123 (mobile)
eolsen at pckeys.com

I don’t plan to make life a journey to the grave arriving safely in a pretty,  well preserved package.
I’m going to arrive skidding in broadside, well worn and exhausted
with a lifetime of experiences and loudly proclaiming, “WOW! What an adventure!” ☺