[NFB-Idaho] Cycle For Independence 2019

Susan Bradley craftisue at hotmail.com
Sun May 19 01:53:46 UTC 2019

Another successful Cycle For Independence has come and gone. We had this great window of excellent weather and I heard it’s because Al rocks. It was chilly and damp in the morning but we were able to shed coats quickly when everything got going. We had a large number of riders come and register this morning. We had a lot of riders that ride every year and have their sock collection. We all had a wonderful barbecue at the end with plenty to eat. We will take a break and then start on 2020 Cycle For Independence.
Susan Bradley, President
NFB Treasure Valley Chapter

Sent from my iPad