[NFB-Idaho] Wassmuth Center for Human Rights | Fostering Human Rights Education Across Idaho

Sean Malone shaldarr01 at gmail.com
Fri May 17 22:25:50 UTC 2019

I was sent to us by Dana Ard. I am just forwarding this all.

Could you all take a look at this website for accessibility. We are working with this museum to make it more accessible for blind and visually impaired people. We have a meeting on June 10 with the museum director. Thank you for your help.

Please visit and assess the Wassmuth Center website and FaceBook page for accessibility?
https://wassmuthcenter.org/

Sent from my iPhone