[NFB-Idaho] Accessible voting machines

sandy streeter streeter.sandy at gmail.com
Tue Nov 5 21:31:54 UTC 2019

Hello All,

It is a beautiful day in Eastern Idaho to get out to vote today.

I would like your feedback on your voting experience. Did you have an
accessible voting machine available to you and how was the experience? Did
Precinct workers know how to use it?

One of our members from the Snake River Valley Chapter had a bad experience
and was told "It is a law that we only have to put the machines out during a
federal election".

Workers at my Precinct weren't as knowledgeable about the machine as I feel
they should be.

I look forward to hearing your experiences good or bad.

Sandy Streeter