[NFB-Idaho] Accessible voting machines

Laine Amoureux laine.amoureux at gmail.com
Wed Nov 6 02:00:23 UTC 2019

It is true that accessible voting machines are only required during federal elections. It is up to each precinct whether they are put out during a local election year only.
Remember that disability rights Idaho is also available to serve as an advocate working with the state and has the grant to support the states efforts as it pertains to the help America vote act.

Sent from my iPhone