[NFB-Idaho] Communications Committee Conference Call

Kevin Pirnie kpirnie77 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 19 02:56:19 UTC 2019

 The communications committee is hosting a conference call on Thursday
evening, September 19, at 7:00 pm.

If you have an interest in this committee you are invited to join us on the
call. Also, if you are interested in creating content  or sharing content
on behalf of the NFB I encourage you to join us on the call.

The conference number is 712-432-0075, access code 675-607# (pound).

Feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions.

Warm Regards,
Kevin Pirnie

208-206-1181 cell
kpirnie77 at gmail.com