[NFB-Idaho] Blindness Awareness Banquet

sandy streeter streeter.sandy at gmail.com
Mon Sep 9 18:11:40 UTC 2019

The Snake River Valley Chapter is excited to host our 2nd annual Blindness
Awareness Banquet on September 20th at 6:30 pm. We appreciate those who are
traveling to Idaho Falls to attend this great event.

Here are details which I want to remind you of:

Rooms at the Shiloh Inn must be reserved no later than Friday, September
13th.  These rooms are standard double queen-size beds. We have been given
the rate of $89 per night plus tax. With tax the rate is $100.57.

Phone 208-523-0088 and be sure to say that you are with the National
Federation of the Blind of Idaho.

There is a complimentary breakfast.

There are refrigerators in the rooms.

It has been decided that we will not have food items in the morning at the
board meeting.  We do plan to have coffee and water.  There is a coke
machine in the building. Lunch will be brought in.

The board meeting will begin at 9 a.m. and be over by 4 p.m..

If you have specific questsions about the board meeting you probably should
contact Dana at 208-345-3906. Otherwise feel free to contact me regarding
the Banquet.

Addresses you will need:

The Shiloh Inn is at 780 Lindsay Blvd in Idaho Falls.

The Banquet is at the Melaleuca Event Center: 4609 W 65 S  Idaho Falls.

Sandy Streeter

208-643-0764 or,

Cell: 208-681-6686

Email: streeter.sandy at gmail.com <mailto:streeter.sandy at gmail.com>