[NFB-Idaho] information needed regarding your experience with our mail ballot upcoming election

president at nfbidaho.org president at nfbidaho.org
Tue Apr 28 15:52:28 UTC 2020

This morning I spoke with the Civil Rights Division of the Department of
justice. This call was arranged through our National Federation of the Blind
national office. The intent is to gather information on barriers Idaho's
blind and visually impaired citizens are experiencing or will experience
with this upcoming primary. Right now, I need to hear from everyone
regarding the following: Have you applied for a mail-in ballot: If you did
this on-line, what problems did you experience? If you did not apply
on-line, how did you request your ballot? How is your county providing for
you to have an independent and private voting experience? If you don't know
how your county is handling this, contact the county clerk. What barriers
are you facing, or anticipate facing with this primary election? How will
you cast your ballot? Individuals and groups can file a complaint with the
Civil Rights Division. There are various ways of getting this done, which I
can discuss individually or later. We may want to consider filing a
complaint as an affiliate. If you know people that aren't on the list, or do
not have computer access, please reach out to them. Thank you for your