[NFB-Idaho] information needed regarding your experience with our mail ballot upcoming election

Jennie Facer puppya at icloud.com
Tue Apr 28 17:11:20 UTC 2020

Hi,
When I requested mail-in ballots for Shane and I, we had some troubles with the capcha stuff. It worked sometimes and sometimes it did not. It took us a couple of tries to get it done. We thought it was because of so many people wanting to do it. Shane had to do one capcha. It was time-consuming.

Jenn

Jenn and Kumi
TO THE WORLD YOU ARE SOMEONE BUT TO SOMEONE YOU ARE THE WORLD!