[NFB-Idaho] National convention

Ramona walhoframona at gmail.com
Sun Feb 16 23:22:20 UTC 2020

Larry, I think you should email John Berggren with this information. My guess is that they are releasing rooms periodically, and we got ahead of their plan, but that is a guess. John can be in touch with the right people on a daily basis, so he needs to know. I also believe not all the rooms are reserved, but if so, he also needs to know that immediately. Please let us know what you learn.
Ramona