[NFB-Idaho] National convention

Frank Skogsberg skogsbergf at gmail.com
Mon Feb 17 01:16:36 UTC 2020

Looked on the website and they are supposed to be another motel with a cousin with them with my cousin or something right across the street did you try that one as well for me to motels that the air on online or by calling 800 it’s on the NFB website I read it the whole two days of three days ago

Sent from my iPhone