[NFB-Idaho] Member Minute - Amazon Smile

Donald Winiecki dwiniecki at handid.org
Thu Jun 18 12:43:16 UTC 2020

Hi,

I just received an update on my Amazon Smile donations and saw that I am
donating to NFB National and not NFB Idaho!

I went back to the "Member Minute" on how to set up the Amazon Smile
donation to NFB Idaho and it indicates we should set it to “National
Federation of the Blind of Idaho Affiliate”.

When I search for that in the Amazon Smile system it is not found. However,
there are four different hits on "National Federation of the Blind of
Idaho".

One of these goes to an affiliate in another part of Idaho and the other
three in Boise. One of these three is for "Blind/Visually Impaired Centers,
Services," one is for "Disabled Persons' Rights" and the third has no
specific annotation.

Which one of these should I choose to make sure our affiliate gets my
Amazon Prime donations?

And on a different topic, even though we're not meeting in person would it
still be valuable for me to put newer "Member Minute" documents in braille?

Best,

_don winiecki