[NFB-Idaho] FW: Zoom Meeting Information/Invite for Monday June 22 at 7:30 PM

president at nfbidaho.org president at nfbidaho.org
Thu Jun 18 12:54:07 UTC 2020

Please join this meeting on voting rights for the blind and others with
disabilities to be held Monday evening, June 22 from 7:30-9:00 PM. Courtney
Holthus is an attorney with Disability Rights Idaho and was to be a
scheduled speaker at our state convention. She is very knowledgeable on this
topic. The National Federation of the Blind of Idaho is currently preparing
a complaint to file with the Department of Justice Civil Rights Division. I
have had the draft of this document reviewed by LouAnn Blake of our national
office. We have a right, guaranteed by law, to vote privately and
independently in our United States. Let's join Courtney on Monday and learn
how we can preserve this vital right as we prepare for our November general
election and beyond. The zoom meeting invite is below. Please let me know if
you have questions.

From: Courtney Holthus [mailto:courtney at disabilityrightsidaho.org]

Here is the invite for the meeting:

Topic: DRI Voting Presentation to National Fed of the Blind of Idaho

Time: Jun 22, 2020 07:30 PM Mountain Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87458031219?pwd=R3ZaUGpZMkFQZWl3T0ZXRStEc1lLQT09

Meeting ID: 874 5803 1219

Password: 819035

One tap mobile

+12532158782,,87458031219#,,,,0#,,819035# US (Tacoma)

+13462487799,,87458031219#,,,,0#,,819035# US (Houston)

Dial by your location

        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)

        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)

        +1 669 900 9128 US (San Jose)

        +1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown)

        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)

        +1 646 558 8656 US (New York)

Meeting ID: 874 5803 1219

Password: 819035

Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kdiV5oM19Y

Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance on this.

Sincerely,

Courtney R. Holthus, Esq.

Advocacy Director

DisAbility Rights Idaho

4477 Emerald Street, B-100

Boise, Idaho 83706

(208) 336-5353, Ext. 119

(208) 336-5396 (FAX)

courtney at disabilityrightsidaho.org

Pronouns: she/her/hers

We would like to hear from you.  Please tell us where you would like DRI to
focus its work by completing the survey found at:
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/WTQJJN7

Disability Rights Idaho NEW LOGOCONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This e-mail
transmission is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to
confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If you are
not the intended recipient, any distribution or copying of this transmittal
is strictly prohibited and is not a waiver of any applicable privilege.  If
you have received this transmission in error, please immediately notify the
sender and delete the original transmission and its attachments.

gn=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient&utm_term=icon> Image removed by sender.

Virus-free.
gn=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient&utm_term=link> www.avast.com