[NFB-Idaho] Spring board meeting agenda and call-in information

president at nfbidaho.org president at nfbidaho.org
Sun May 31 13:10:32 UTC 2020

Pasted in this email and attached is the Spring board meeting call-in
information and agenda. If you have additional items, please send them to me
ahead of time, if possible. Our time for this meeting will be very limited.
This is an open meeting, and I plan to take board input firstbefore public
comments. I will be sending two voter rights complaints to the board. These
were done by Disability Rights Idaho and the American Council of the Blind.
Talk to you on Tuesday, June 2 at 7:30 PM  MDT.

Agenda

Spring 2020 National Federation of the Blind of Idaho Board Meeting

June 2, 7:30-9:30PM MDT

To join this conference call meeting dial 712 432-0075, access code 675 607
pound

I. call to order and Roll call; appointment of Megan Geisler

II. Protecting our right to vote privately and independently in Idaho;
LouAnn Blake and Jeff Kaloc. We will discuss the issues around voting, as
well as filing a complaint with the Department of Justice.

III Approval of Minutes

IV. Treasurer's report

V. Discussion of Raymond James account

VI. National Convention Items: registrations due by June 15, appointment of
delegate and alternate delegate, Donations to Imagination, Jernigan, White
Cane, Sun, and TenBroek funds, door prizes

VII. 2020 state convention: possibility of virtual speakers

VIII. Using the 2020 Gibney grant: BEST club, materials for Vista Search,
possible virtual BELL program, purchase liability insurance, other ideas

IX. New outreach cards and how we can use them to build the National
Federation of the Blind of Idaho

X. Appointment of board members.

XI. Additional business

XII. Feedback and adjourn.