[NFB-Idaho] leaving for Guide Dog school on April 11

President NFBIDAHO pres.nfbidaho at gmail.com
Fri Apr 2 16:23:49 UTC 2021

I think most of you know that my guide dog Ernest died from Cancer in
mid-January. I am going back to GDB for a successor dog on April 11. I will
come back on April 23rd. I will complete any necessary items before I leave,
but I will not have email while I am gone because I'm not going to put it on
my phone. You can call or text me at 208 859-6609. With the convention done,
I think most issues can wait until I return on the 23rd. Thank you.