[NFB-Idaho] leaving for Guide Dog school on April 11

Donald Winiecki dwiniecki at handid.org
Fri Apr 2 16:34:09 UTC 2021

Best wishes for a smooth start with your new guide dog!

_don [image: ]

DON WINIECKI he, him, his <https://www.mypronouns.org/>

Handid Media Systems • a 501(c)(3) non-profit producer & promoter of braille
and tactile media for accessible documents, literature, maths, and music

Email: dwiniecki at handid.org

Web: http://handid.org

Tel: +1 208 571 8096

Help us fulfill our mission! Donate tax-deductible funds to Handid at:
https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=8WNJVZ5MKYL7Q

[image: The logo is a gray circle with text inside it. The first line of
text reads "Be the change" The second line of text reads "Human Rights
CERTIFIED." Below the second line of text is the logo for the Wassmuth
Center for Human Rights.]