[NFB-Idaho] I have been contacted by a national reporter regarding problems with web accessibility and registering for the vaccine

Ramona walhoframona at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 15:19:57 UTC 2021

I have had several experiences, but got the first shot last week. To get the appointment, I called St. Alfonsus hospital at six am. Before that I left a message with my doctor's nurse at Primary Health. After I got my first shot I got a recorded from them saying I could call back. My kids could not get in to the website to make an appointment. It just did not let them finish.