[NFB-Idaho] wa seminar wrap-up meeting

Ramona walhoframona at gmail.com
Thu Feb 11 16:26:26 UTC 2021

At the end of each day of the Wa Seminar there are wrap-up meetings. The number and I think the link for these meetings was in the agenda. I found this out by calling the Baltimore office. Here is a landline number to get into the meeting this evening. It is at 4:00 pm mountain time. After the regular zoom number, dial the id number 756-753—ajac. The meeting this evening should be interesting since it will wrap up the whole event. I'm sure the agenda is still online if you want to find the link for a computer.
I think our meetings have gone well so far, and only one to go!
Ramona

Ramona