[NFB-Idaho] I need to hear from members who have had problems scheduling covid vaccines on websites

President NFBIDAHO pres.nfbidaho at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 15:52:15 UTC 2021

I sent out a message a while ago asking people to contact me if they were
unable to schedule a covid vaccine using a website because of accessibility
issues. I have not heard from anyone. I was contacted by a national news
reporter about this and she has called requesting my data. I haven't heard
from anyone and can only assume that you are not attempting to use any
websites. If you have tried and have been unsuccessful, let me know. Also I
think we need to know about accessible websites. If I don't get responses, I
will let her know that I have no data. Thanks.