[NFB-Idaho] Washington Seminar

Donald Winiecki dwiniecki at handid.org
Tue Jan 12 18:46:32 UTC 2021

Dana,

I'm not sure I'm the best person to speak on behalf of members, but I am
happy to participate.

February 8-11 I have some unmovable appointments and classes, but there is
also time I can cut loose for the Washington Seminar:

Mon 8 Feb: 10AM - noon
Tue 9 Feb: 1:30PM - end of the day
Wed 10 Feb: 10AM - end of the day
Thu 11 Feb: 2:30PM - end of the day

Best,

_don 😷

*DON WINIECKI *he, him, his <https://www.mypronouns.org/>
*Handid Media Systems* • a 501(c)(3) non-profit
Producer & Promoter of *braille* and *tactile* *media* for
accessible documents, literature, maths, and music
*Email:* dwiniecki at handid.org
*Web:* http://handid.org
*Tel:* +1 208 571 8096

Help us fulfill our mission! Donate tax-deductible funds to *Handid*
at the following: https://tinyurl.com/donate-to-Handid