[NFB-Idaho] FW: #NFB21 Is Next Week—Still Time To Register

President NFBIDAHO pres.nfbidaho at gmail.com
Fri Jul 2 14:28:57 UTC 2021

Passing this along. This looks like a grate convention. If you have not registered, please do. Our registration count for this year is down from last year, so registering is important. Following the convention, I will get a full list of all who have registered. This will allow me to let you know of other activities during the year that our affiliate does, including our state convention, book club announcements, social gatherings over Zoom and hopefully, eventually, in-person etc.