[NFB-Idaho] NFB Idaho’s Convention Fundraising campaign

Erin A. Olsen eolsen at pckeys.com
Tue Jul 6 00:25:43 UTC 2021

National Federation of the Blind of Idaho
Fundraising During 2021 National Convention
https://www.etsy.com/shop/NFBIdaho
              Hello NFB Idaho family! The first event is underway as our members with a funnybone show us their stuff. It’s also time for us to show everyone we know over the next week what the NFB of Idaho is offering as our fundraising items this year!

Since this year’s convention is virtual, instead of selling our wares as we speak with others face-to-face, we need to simply ensure our unique items for sale in our online store are known to the convention participants. That means promoting the items to everyone we know, whether they are involved with NFB or not.  This can be done with almost no effort on your part by using the text below to:

  1.  Send e-mails to everyone you know
  2.  Post to all of your social media accounts and encouraging others to do so as well
  3.  Post information about the store as you attend sessions
  4.  Post or discuss particular items when you participate in specific groups like guide dog owners, crafters, cooks etc.
  5.  Speak or type about our fundraising efforts as often as you can!

Selling points:

  1.  Portions of each sale support both the Idaho affiliate AND our national office
  2.  Everything is 15% off through the end of July 2021
  3.  No code or coupon is required for the 15% off sale
  4.  People can order the colors and sizes of their choice from what we have available Unlike in-person conventions where options may be limited
  5.  No space limitations ! Items are printed upon order and will be delivered to the address of their choice
  6.  Our online store has full descriptions and photos of items. Descriptions include where graphics are located, the colors and weight of materials etc.

Here’s some text you can copy-and-paste to be an active part of supporting our affiliate and national office:
General
UNIQUE Stronger Together & Live the Life You Want aprons, beach towels, hats, shirts, mugs, cups, totes, scarves, backpacks & even dog bandanas! All the swag in your sizes & colors from the NFB Idaho online store. https://www.etsy.com/shop/NFBIdaho. 15% off through 7/31

For those unfamiliar with NFB
Help NFB Idaho promote skills, scholarships & employment for Idaho’s blind. Unique Stronger Together & Live the life you want aprons, beach towels, hats, shirts, cups, totes, scarves, backpacks & dog bandanas. Various sizes/colors. Shop now!  https://www.etsy.com/shop/NFBIdaho. 15% off through 7/31
For Guide Dogs and Pet owners
NFB swag for you and your canine companion! UNIQUE Stronger Together  dog bandanas and fun items for you too! Aprons, beach towels, hats, shirts, mugs, cups, totes, scarves & backpacks. All the swag in your sizes & colors from the NFB Idaho online store. https://www.etsy.com/shop/NFBIdaho. 15% off through 7/31

For cooks
We’ve got you covered for the kitchen or BBQ. UNIQUE Live the life you want apron with our one-of-a-kind multi-color person-with-cane all-over print. Get cooking this summer in style with the NFB Idaho online store. https://www.etsy.com/shop/NFBIdaho. 15% off through 7/31

For Crafters
Keep your crafting and needlework supplies gathered together while proudly displaying the NFB logo and this year’s “Stronger Together” convention theme logo. Our totes are available in three sizes to meet your needs.  Visit the NFB Idaho online store. https://www.etsy.com/shop/NFBIdaho. 15% off through 7/31

For parents and students
Hey, parents and students! NFB Idaho has your back…backpack, that is! Our NFB backpacks are colorful and spacious and even have a mesh pocket to hold one of our NFB insulated bottles. Shirts, hoodies and more at our online storehttps://www.etsy.com/shop/NFBIdaho. 15% off through 7/31

Erin A. Olsen, MEd/MCT
PCKeys Technology Solutions
Follow me on Facebook
Get tantalized by my tweets on Twitter
Learn about me on LinkedIn
208.331.3121 (office)
208.331.3123 (mobile)
eolsen at pckeys.com<mailto:eolsen at pckeys.com>

I don’t plan to make life a journey to the grave arriving safely in a pretty,  well preserved package.
I’m going to arrive skidding in broadside, well worn and exhausted
with a lifetime of experiences and loudly proclaiming, “WOW! What an adventure!” ☺