[NFB-Idaho] door prize and auction reminder

sandy streeter streeter.sandy at gmail.com
Mon Mar 8 01:46:57 UTC 2021

Thanks Ramona, I was about to send out a reminder.

For those who do not know how to contact Natalie or Vickie, here is that
information.

Natalie Morgan
208-243-1629
Email: nataliemorg at hotmail.com

Vickie Bateman
208-709-1311
Email: vickiebateman35 at gmail.com

They need to know what you have so that it is organized before the
convention starts. Don't forget to let them know what your chapter may be
donating.

Your help is greatly appreciated. The Convention Planning Committee has
worked with Dana for a number of months now and are excited to have a great
convention planned with interesting speakers and fun activities.

Remember to register. There are no meals or registration fees since we will
be virtual.
Registration is simple. Send the following information to:
treasurer at nfbidaho.

Your name
Your mailing address
Your email address