[NFB-Idaho] Katy pirnie

Kevin Pirnie kpirnie77 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 10 15:52:01 UTC 2021

my beautiful  and loving wife katy went home to be with our Lord yesterday
evening. She was surrounded by close family.

Final service details are pending. Viewing will be at Wood's funeral home
in Ammon, Idaho on Friday and service will be hild on Saturday.

Katy fought courageously a long and difficult battle for the past eighty
plus days and continued to overcome many setbacks along the way. I will
miss her terribly, but she is now free from all struggles and will only
experience great love and joy in the presence of God.

Thank you for all of your prayers and expressions of love. They have meant
so much to both of us.

In His Grace,
Kevin

Virus-free.