[NFB-Idaho] Friendly competition between Treasure Valley and Snake River Valley

sandy streeter streeter.sandy at gmail.com
Fri Oct 8 17:56:22 UTC 2021

I apologize for such late notice. During the last chapter meeting of the
Snake River Valley Chapter it was brought up that tomorrow, October 9th,
Boise State will be playing BYU. The game starts at 1:30.  We thought it
would be fun to have some kind of competition between our chapters.  I
suppose we could open it up to the entire state.  But after talking to a few
people, we still haven't come up with something that the loosing team should
pay up with.  This would really be fun if we were in person!

I know the convention is 6 months away but is there something that the
loosing team could have to do at the convention? Maybe perform some song?
I'm sorry I am not good at this.

Please let me hear your ideas.

Sandy Streeter

Email: streeter.sandy at gmail.com <mailto:streeter.sandy at gmail.com>