[NFB-Idaho] How to watch the 2022 NFBI convention live stream

Kevin Pirnie kpirnie77 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 15:41:33 UTC 2022

Dear Fellow Federationists;

You have two options to watch the live stream of the 2022 NFBI convention
this year.

The convention will be streaming live on our Facebook page, NFB Idaho News,
and on our Idaho's Blind Youtube channel.

To watch on Facebook follow the link below to the NFB Idaho News Facebook
page, click on like, then click on follow to receive notifications. You
will then be notified every time that we go live.

Facebook https://www.facebook.com/NationalFederationoftheBlindofIdaho/

To watch on Youtube follow the link to the Idaho's Blind Youtube channel.
Click on subscribe to the channel option, then select all notifications.
You will then be notified whenever we go live on Youtube. Note: You may
find it helpful to download the Youtube app on your phone from the app
store. It is accessable and works well.

Youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQgXRPoJBeMFQ5h9P1TukTQ

Be sure to follow the convention agenda for schedule of events

I'll see you there.

Best,
Kevin Pirnie