[NFB-Idaho] FW: [Nfbnet-members-list] The Passing of Scott Labarre

Treasurer NFB-Idaho treasurer at nfbidaho.org
Mon Dec 12 02:05:15 UTC 2022

While I did not know Scott LaBarre personally, I certainly knew his
contributions.

He leaves large shoes to fill for the NFB, for sure.

_don
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DON WINIECKI he, him, his [1]
Treasurer, National Federation of the Blind of Idaho
Visit our Facebook [2]
Visit our Homepage [3]
Mobile: 208-571-8096 [4]
E-mail: treasurer at nfbidaho.org
Donate to NFB-Idaho by clicking this link [5]!

On 2022-12-11 04:17 PM, Sandy Streeter via NFB-Idaho wrote:

> [...]

Links:
------
[1] https://www.mypronouns.org/
[2] https://facebook.com/NationalFederationoftheBlindofIdaho/