[NFB-Idaho] schedule for Washington Seminar

President NFBIDAHO pres.nfbidaho at gmail.com
Sat Jan 29 04:09:09 UTC 2022

We have now received schedule appointments for our senators and
representatives. All will be on zoom, with a link that I will provide, with
the exception of Senator Mike Crapo, who will need to meet with us by
conference call, as he will not have availability to a computer. The
appointments are as follows:

February 8, 2022 9:00 MSt. Representative Mike Simpson, Katie Myers will be
the staffer who will attend this meeting

February 8, 2022 12:30, MST. Senator Jim Risch

February 9, 2022

12:00 MST Representative Russ Fulcher Daniel Tellez is the scheduler.

February 9, 12:45 MST Senator Mike Crapo conference line number 202 224-0808
access code 594705.

Most meetings are approximately 15 minutes in duration. We need as many
people as possible to attend. I have heard from a few people who want to
speak. Please contact me I     f you wish to  speak on one of our issues. If
you need to review the issues, please either refer to my January update
letter or contact me. We need to have many members attend and support the
issues. Thank you.