[NFB-Idaho] schedule for Washington Seminar

Erin A. Olsen eolsen at pckeys.com
Sun Jan 30 17:21:11 UTC 2022

Dana,

As before, let me know if and what topic you'd like me to speak on. I can do so for all of them except the minimum wage, although I can obviously present our bill, I just don't have any direct experience with that one. -Erin

Erin A. Olsen, MEd/MCT
PCKeys Technology Solutions
208.331.3123 (mobile)
eolsen at pckeys.com

I don’t plan to make life a journey to the grave arriving safely in a pretty,  well preserved package.
I’m going to arrive skidding in broadside, well worn and exhausted
with a lifetime of experiences and loudly proclaiming, “WOW! What an adventure!” ☺