[NFB-Idaho] informational meeting on accessible medication labels presented by Sharla Glass, Envision America

President NFBIDAHO pres.nfbidaho at gmail.com
Mon Jan 31 18:52:27 UTC 2022

This is a reminder of our Zoom meeting tonight regarding the program for
medication labeling which Envision America provides. The time is 7:30 MST,
6:30 PST. I think this information will be beneficial for those of us who
use prescriptions, as well as for our future discussions regarding the model
national bill for accessible prescription labeling. See you tonight.