[NFB-Idaho] Convention feedback

Kevin Pirnie kpirnie77 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 23:53:19 UTC 2022

Hi Frank,
When you read back what you have shared are you able to understand it? For
me it reads as one very long sentence of somewhat incoherent rambling. I'm
guessing that you may be using dictation and it is simply not working for
you well.

You may want to try using a bluetooth keyboard and use punctuation. using a
more traditional sentence structure in your writing will help you organize
your thoughts and help us understand better what you are trying to convey.
Others may have ideas that could help you as well.

Feel free to give me a call if I can be of any help.

Best,
Kevin