[NFB-Idaho] Uber pays the price for charging discriminatory wait fees to disabled customers

Donald Winiecki dwiniecki at handid.org
Tue Jul 19 11:48:17 UTC 2022

More from the DOJ regarding Uber's bad behavior. This was sent to the
"BlindTlk" listserv so some may have already received this.
After prowling around on the Uber website for a bit, I am still not sure
how one is supposed to file for any of the services and compensation
mentioned in this forwarded article.

DON WINIECKI