[NFB-Idaho] thanks to all for a wonderful SWEP event

President NFBIDAHO pres.nfbidaho at gmail.com
Sat Jul 30 19:36:38 UTC 2022

Today was our annual NFB SWEP sports activity day and picnic. We played beep
baseball, had cooperative water games hosted by Northwest Association for
Blind Athletes, tandem bike rides from our members Glenn and Lanie Compton,
and a yoga flow session done by Stacey Gibbons from NWABA. She also
conducted the water games. DeeAnn Solis coordinated the lunch which was just
right. I took the opportunity to talk to the SWEP students about the NFB
both in Idaho and nationally. Stacey talked about opportunities with NWABA.
This event was full of enthusiasm and positive energy and demonstrates the
importance of getting back together in our organization. Today with the work
of all staff, students, volunteers, and members, our dream of a wonderful
event became reality. Thanks to all.