[NFB-Idaho] FW: Donated Services Hours Reminder

Sue Sebranek sasebranek at q.com
Tue Mar 1 18:07:26 UTC 2022

Dana,  Please give Vel this information.  I signed her up for convention last summer which meant I needed to use my email address.  I received her email before about her donated hours and had Larry read it to her since he is closer to the telephone than I am.  Can you see that the national office gets different information so they can send this to Vel directly?  Thank you.

Sue

Sent from Mail for Windows