[NFB-Idaho] braille potato cookbooks

Ramona walhoframona at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 14:29:47 UTC 2022

I am organizing and clearing out my garage. I have two Braille copies of the Idaho Potato Cookbook. If anybody wants one or both, let me know quickly. I also have Kernel Books in large print and some other things. They can be shipped free matter for the blind, but they are not going anywhere except the trash from here unless someone wants them. I will donate to the library book sale anything I think they will take. These books can be placed in church libraries and retirement center libraries, and I have done some of that. If others want to do more of it, I encourage you! I have been sort some into sets of 8 different titles. There are 30 titles altogether, and each text is on the NFB Website; but the hard copy large print are a quick read and most who read them are glad they did. For people facing sight loss, they can be very helpful. You can put your names and contact info inside the books in case people have questions.

Cheers!

Ramona