[NFB-Idaho] NFB-Idaho 2022 Convention -- a reminder to register soon!

Treasurer NFB-Idaho treasurer at nfbidaho.org
Thu Mar 24 01:37:55 UTC 2022

As you may know, the NFB Idaho Affiliate must have a reliable estimate
of attendance and meals for the convention. With enough use of the
hotel's food service, we will receive a valuable reduction in the cost
of renting the meeting rooms. Now you know why having your registration
and meal choices is very important for us!

You should have received the registration form about two weeks ago in a
message to the NFB-Idaho listserv. A copy is also attached to this
E-mail.

You have several choices when it comes to submitting your registration
and meal choices.

First, you can print the form, fill it in in writing and send it and
your check to me (my address listed below). Write your check to
"NFB-Idaho 2022 Convention."

Second, you can download and complete the form in your word processor,
and then E-mail that document to me at "treasurer at nfbidaho.org." You can
then use the QR code on the form to go to our Square payment page and
use a credit card or debit card to pay registration and meal fees.

Finally, you can just send me an E-mail with the following information
and I will meet you at the convention to get your payment in cash,
check, credit card, or debit card.

Name,
Address (Street, City, State, ZIP),
Number of people registering for the convention ($20 per person),
Board of Directors dinner ($15 per person),
Saturday box lunch ($10 per person),
Banquet ($30 per person),
Banquet menu choice: Tuscan Stuffed Chicken, or Sirloin Steak

If you E-mail your registration form, please send it to
"treasurer at nfbidaho.org"

If you mail your registration form and/or check, please send it to:

Don Winiecki, Treasurer NFB-Idaho
1422 E. Woodvine CT
Boise, Idaho 83706

I hope to hear from you soon!

_don
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DON WINIECKI he, him, his [1]
Treasurer, National Federation of the Blind of Idaho
Visit our Facebook [2]
Visit our Homepage [3]
Mobile: 208-571-8096 [4]
E-mail: treasurer at nfbidaho.org
Donate to NFB-Idaho by clicking this link [5]!

Links:
------
[1] https://www.mypronouns.org/
[2] https://facebook.com/NationalFederationoftheBlindofIdaho/