[NFB-Idaho] Cycle for Independence

allan schneider aaschneider at hotmail.com
Thu May 5 21:34:04 UTC 2022

Friends,

   I am asking riders who will participate in the 2022 Cycle for Independence to please register as soon as is convenient.  Because much of the logistics surrounding this event--from water stop supplies to cooking portions to porta-potties--are dependent upon numbers, the sooner we can project that figure, the better.   I especially ask members of a team to work on filling out that team in the next week, if possible.

      Thank you so much for helping blind and visually impaired Idahoans by participating in the Cycle for Independence.  Your registration fees support our work for the blind including college scholarships, web accessibility, transportation, children’s programs and more.

                                   See you the 21st!

       Go to  cycleforindependence.org  for more info and to register.  Invite your friends.  Riders who have not participated in the past can register and ride for $5.00!!  That, of course, includes our famous socks, free lunch, live music, prizes, and so on.  Have them email me and I will give them a code which allows them to checkout for five bucks.

    Remember we have these 2022 additions:  Buy-one-get-one-free beer at Payette Brewery for participants--see you there!.   And our phone app which displays the individual routes and also shows where you are in real time.  QR codes below take you to the app.  (One for Apple, one for Android.)

Thanks,

Al Schneider

[Apple App Store Download][Google Play Store Download]