[NFB-Idaho] work opportunities at our national convention

President NFBIDAHO pres.nfbidaho at gmail.com
Fri May 20 14:35:52 UTC 2022

I need to know who is attending the convention, so I can discuss
opportunities to work at the convention with individuals. The Independence
Market needs workers and so do the ambassadors. I have already been
contacted by Erin about ambassador opportunities. I know Susan Bradley,
Amber and Natalie Morgan are going. If others are going please let me know.
Also, registration on-line closes May 31 so you will

want to get registered.