[NFB-Idaho] Fw: We Made it!

Susan Bradley craftisue at hotmail.com
Sun May 22 18:45:53 UTC 2022

Hi Everyone
We had a great event yesterday.  We have a wonderful chairman and lots of great volunteers.  The weather was just right.  It is something to be there early in the morning and watch the event take shape from just the red and white striped tent.  The volunteers come and deliver the tables and chairs that are now stored at DeeAnn and Daniel's house since Ramona decided to move.  They the volunteers cover all the tables and place all the food items under the tables.  We get the drinks in the ice to cool down.  Everyone gets their pair of socks and are entered into the prize drawing.  The grill gets fired up and volunteers start slicing, chopping and wrapping the burgers and hotdogs.  The whole place starts hopping when the riders come back in and go through the food line to get their lunch.  It seems as though many of them get back at the same time and then the object is to keep everything filled.  After everyone has had their ride, socks and food they starts the cleanup, take down and stored for next year.  What a great event.  Thank You everyone.
Susan Bradley, President
NFB Treasure Valley Chapter