[NFB-Idaho] resolutions

Ramona walhoframona at gmail.com
Sun Apr 16 03:32:31 UTC 2023

final reminder: Dana asked that all resolutions be submitted to the committee by April 15. That's today. I have six, most of which are short and simple. If anybody thinks there should be another, I need to know immediately. The committee is working hard. There will be a final reading at the open  meeting Thursday evening at the convention, but we will not be accepting any new resolutions at that time. We will be reading those we have for a final committee vote as to whether they should be submitted to the floor of the convention with a "pass" recommendation or a "do not pass" recommendation. We can have discussion at that time if wanted.
Best,
Ramona