[NFB-Idaho] They love you and here's the proof

Kevin Pirnie kpirnie77 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 17 23:30:27 UTC 2023

Aug 17, 2023 Idaho's Blind Update

Hey Federation Friends;

Everyone thinks you are amazing and are loving your videos. We are very
close to 25,000 total views for the Idaho's Blind Youtube channel and are
getting increasingly more views and subscribers daily. Well done!

Here are the most recent Idaho's Blind videos since the last update.

1. Blind Guy Yiska Getting on Idaho City Bus with Rocket and Guide Dog
https://youtube.com/shorts/VQIX77eWFxs?feature=share

2. Fun Skit Presented by Several Blind Youth at the 2023 NFB Idaho BELL and
Beyond Camp
https://youtu.be/lOZsrAOCh3U

3. What's Next? Sweet Emilia Lane, From Blind NFB BELL Student to Mentor
and Teacher's Aid
https://youtu.be/TyHD5xwp8nU

4. Meet Leanne Merren Blind Mom, Camp Counselor and Home School Teacher
https://youtu.be/uk8Hnk30Rx4

5. Obbie and Other Blind Youth Building Cardboard and Duct Tape Boat, Will
She Sink?
https://youtu.be/yboInou0KEw

6. Blind 12 Year Old Russel Showing How He Uses His White Cane to Be
Independent
https://youtu.be/XgGtQiLQSfY

7. Rocket TakesBlind Guy In Front of the Idaho State Capital and Up the
Steps
https://youtu.be/z1jijqF0Ar4

8. The Sport of Go Ball Explained From World War II to Today
https://youtu.be/S-lBYLgsvXw

9. Young  Aubriella Practicing Her Braille Writer Skills, Kids Loving
Braille
https://youtu.be/MAgETcTrWYw

10. Who Puts Blind Kids in the Lake in Boats Made of Cardboard and Duct
Tape?
https://youtu.be/aDblxnG_cv0

11. DeeAnn Setting Up Picnic for Idaho Teens in Work Experience Program
https://youtu.be/wDhe4JnwWbE

12. Dr. Paul Gabias Promotes Health and Wellness to the Blind Using Eastern
Modalities
https://youtu.be/ipV-Qy5iX4M

13. Tom Page and the Haymakers Performing at the 2023 NFB National
Convention Houston
Tom Page and the Haymakers Performing at the 2023 NFB National Convention
Houston

14. Nicole Hill a Leader in Idaho's Summer Employment Program for Blind
Teens
https://youtu.be/3EMeRmGxvv4

15. Precious Aubriella Demonstrates Braille Contractions at Idaho's BELL
and Beyond
https://youtu.be/cVwPmb05Ntw

Don't to miss any of the action and be among the first to see the new
videos as they are released. simply subscribe to the Idaho's Blind Youtube
channel here https://nfbidaho.org/subscribe

Also, remember our new video gallery on our NFB Idaho website.
http://nfbidaho.org/nfbi-video-gallery/

See you on Youtube!

Best,
Kevin